I am very sorry Today:(

@subha12 (18454)
I am very sorry. I can feel the tears coming out from my eyes. Today I'll be released from the project with which I was associated for last 1.5 years. This is my first project in current company and I was happily associated here. I will miss all my teasm mates here. It was a nice team I must say. All people were very helpful. I have also the tension of finding a new project now. Lets see what happens and also pray for me. Hope I can be back in this same team!
@dpk262006 (56109)
Subha, please do not feel disheartened. God willing you will get a new project with your old team soon. Hope for the best. If you have the potential, will and determination, you will surely succeed. My very best wishes are with you.
@subathra (3519)
That sounds very sad..its difficult to part ways with good team members and to join any other new team..i wish that you get another project at the earliest and get along with your old team and work sucessfully..think positive and keep moving..all the best..