Books

@as2006 (5041)
Israel
I love to read books. Are you too? I must to read even half hour a day. I finished now reading a book:"Think and be reach" by Alexander Hill. Now I read a book:"The Atobiography of Benjamin Franklin".
Hello as2006. I also like to read books. I've read a lot during my younger years. But now, I seldom read because I already have to take care of 3 small kids, manage the household, earn income, attend to my husband and parents' needs; go here, there, and everywhere to do tasks. But I still try to read. I've read the that you mentioned, by Alexander Hill. Most of the books I read now is about business and inspirational books. Before, I used to buy books recommended by friends but not anymore. Maybe when the kids are older and are already going to school a lot, I'd have more time to do what I love: reading books :)
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Thanks
@gradyslady (4055)
I love to read, I'll read anything just to read. My goal is to get 200 books read in the year of 2007...I have like 70 more books to read :(.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Thanks, you are nomber 1