Halloween Decoration Ideas??

Hey all, I'm back after a long break and just in time it seems. I could really use a few tips and tricks to decorate for Halloween without spending too much. I am saving money for a move so I don't have alot to spend. One thing that I do put to use is that big bag of cotton balls under the sink...instead of buying fake spider webs, I usually just pull a few cotton balls to make a decent web. Haven't had a complaint yet :P Thank you to all who respond!
@ElicBxn (60894)
I posted a lot of party ideas & stuff on one of my friend's discussions. Look at: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1285394.aspx and see if any of these things can help. I posted several different times so read the whole thing.
We buy pumpkins for decorations but we paint them instead of cutting them up. This way they last the whole month and then we use them for pies and roasting the seeds. We try to get double uses out of everything. Works great if your family eats pumpkin.
not into to much decorating for Halloween but when my sons were all younger I would hang dark thread from the ceiling so that it could not be seen and light candles instead of use lights to light your home and a friend is mine gave me an idea to use cooked spagetti and grapes with baggs of candy for the childre put the candy in a big bowl and put the spagetti and grapes over top of it you might try some red food die on the spagetti hope this helps good luck