pictures with disussions

Where do you find most of your pictures you add to discussions or replies?
@roniroxas (10576)
some of the pictures i put on my discussion is taken from my mobile phone. but if my discussion came from a news article or a subject about hollywood actors or film i get it from the net
pumpkin seeds - pumpkin seeds
thanks, I have yet to figure out how to send my phone pictures to my computer
@applsofgld (2506)
I usually have a lot of pics just on my computer, and I have just started to use them. Before it was just so time consuming to try to locate a picture to use just to earn maybe a penny. But I get a lot of different kinds of pics in my emails from friends/family too. I love pics of flowers and animals and they can be useful in a discussion sometimes. Or links to funny commercial clips or short video clips can be used too. I hope I am making sense, if not, maybe someone else will have better info for you :)
no you make perfect sense =) thanks for your answer
@webeishere (36353)
I take photos as a form of note taking daily as to ideas for future discussions. So it is easy for me to find them as right after uploading them to my puter I edit them then start the discussions. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@webeishere (36353)
99.9 percent of the photos I add are self taken by myself. Ever so often I use web sites to get a photo. But not too ogten. the site I like best and use most often is..... http://www.ask.com HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
thanks thats what I was looking for = )
@ssh123 (31103)
I have a digital camera and wherever we go on picnic or holidays, we take pictures and then upload the same to the computer. My brother is a freelance photographer and he gives all the pictures taken by him. Off late I am not uploading any picture at mylot because it takes time and payment is not remunerative.