Bill O Does It Again!!

@anniepa (27246)
How many of you remember Bill O'Reilly's claim that the boy who was held for several years by his kidnapper and was only rescued after he had kidnapped a second boy that "He must have enjoyed it."? Recently the kidnapper stated that he was going to kill the boy but he had "talked him out of it". So, what do you think about O'Reilly's callous remarks? I've heard them replayed over and over again so there can be no arguing about the context...he said it, pure and simple. Any comments? Annie
For a long time I have known that Bill was an idiot but I didn't know that he was going to keep proving it. I don't watch Fox News Channel.I rather see something that makes me feel good rather than angry.
That is good to hear. I don't watch any of the what I call the Talking heads shows anymore. I used to before 911 but now I don't see them.Correction, I do see Bill Maher on occasion.
Thoughtless and callous. I guess this is what passes for 'no spin' and anti-political correctness. Speak first, think later. Why do people listen to these fools?
@Dee351972 (743)
I havent hear that. I dont know who bill o is but that is just sick to say. I dont know how he can say that i mean sure the boy wanted to live that dont mean he liked what that guy was doing. I am sure the boy was buying time to get free.