Eureka !

@agfarm (930)
Do you ever ask your self....why am I here ?? Or do you already know ? We all have a place in this world. From the smallest voice , to the Smartest Scientist. Do you know , where you stand ? My experiences , have taken me to my place in line. Finally...I "get it " I'm not saying , that I'm thick-skulled or anything.....But after all it did take me 37 years , before I saw the answers which were staring me right in the Face. It's comforting , when you know who / what / where you're supposed to be. Instead of spinning my wheels all o' the time. What are your experiences ? Are you complete?
@Ravenladyj (22937)
"Do you ever ask your self....why am I here??" I use to all the time...that was several yrs ago though...In my mid 20s however I got to a point in my life where I needed to do some serious soul searching and conqure some major demons from my past....Since then I've come to realize exactly what my purpose is and I work with it on a daily basis..I do what i'm suppose to, what I was meant to every single day within my family and friends and with complete strangers... You are so right too..It IS comforting to finally "get it" and know what our reason for existing is and its very calming to be able to go forth with it too ya know...I know ppl who KNOW why they are here but they have yet to put it into action ya know...I'm glad that I've been able to not only discover my purpose but also been able to put it into action and good use....
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
"I'm glad that I've been able to not only discover my purpose but also been able to put it into action and good use" Oh, you make a really good point here! I'ts one thing to KNOW and another to DO!
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Wow. I'ts. That's a pretty bad typo. I'm sure you know I meant "It's" but still... I had to marvel over my own carelessness on that one. I must be tired.
@SEOGUY (906)
Yes I know who I am, What I am And Why I am Here. Someone asked me what is the perpose of there life, Sorry can't answer that one. Everyone must have the point of light come to them and journy for themself to find the path of light.
@agfarm (930)
'couldn't have said it better my Self! " Safe - Journey ! "
@Springlady (3986)
I'm here to give praise and worship to the Lord God Almighty! God has given me the talent of singing and I absolutely LOVE to sing for Him! He created us to have a relationship with Him. What an awesome thing it is to know the Lord! God bless!