Vindale Research

has anyone heard of this company? Vindale Research. Have you been paid by them? Let me know thanks
@ssh123 (31103)
I paid $49.99 and obtained a thrash information from a site in USA and one of the addresses in that is about Vindale Research. They said they will intimate me, if there is any survey work for us. So far I have not heard and now I am just deleting all information pertaining to surveys.
um ok thanks for commenting.
i just got paid from this site.
@suchand (117)
Yup . It's a survey research based company. Free to join, provided you are a US citizen / resident .. They pays you for the surveys that you complete, so far I heard of.
@anniepa (27238)
I signed up with them quite some time ago and did several surveys for them but I haven't gotten any from them for months now. To be honest I'd forgotten about them! No, I never got paid anything, not so far anyway. Let me know how you make out. Annie