How much do you make on mylot in one day?

Money - Money....
Romania
What are the ways to make more on mylot in one day?
@plumwish07 (4060)
for me can be determined how much i made in mylot. but i dont care enough coz i just love and enjoy to be here:)
Yes but is it not nice that you can do something you like and get paid for this...
absolutely dear it will make us forgot the time coz we just enjoy it a lots :)
@ssh123 (31103)
It is an average of 60 cents per day. Sometimes it is 90 cents. In last August- December, I used to make $5 per day on an average.
Wow you really do write a lot in one day, you must have some time, because you got to have time to write so much.I in this week i had not much time i my posts are few.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Hi and if you do the math. I have reach the payout amount of $10 today. the time frame was a bit of 6 months. So, it can not be much. However the money for me is a bonus. I like to write and discuss so this is just enjoyable. Earning at the same time is as I just mentioned just a bonus.
@ana3173 (420)
well it depends on me, if i have a time im searching interesting topic to answer that one. its not for money why im here anyway im into investing money that you can earn more than mylot , i really enjoy here in my lot reading, exchanging ideas with each other, and its really useful to us and it really help all of us with their tips and informations with different exchanging of views.