Star in your own movies......

@Polly1 (12649)
http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you?cmpid=43 Here is a link for a fun filled site. You can star in your own movies. You register, its free. That way you can send your movies to people thru email. Just follow the directions, you upload pictures that you have stored on your computer. You can put your face or a family members face in the movie, have fun. I just stumbled upon the site, I haven't made a movie yet. I have made cartoons like this before on another fun site. Flowgo.com. Thats a fun site to check on too. I hope you have fun with making movies, I believe you can post them on utube too.
@slickcut (8141)
Thank you polly..I went to that site and opened an account.This is a fun site guys you would love it.I downloaded some pics of my family and got a home movie and it is really cute.Its free so i would really recommend this site if you enjoy making movies of your family..You can also put it on a CD and it is all free
@Polly1 (12649)
I am so happy you went to the site and had some fun. I am also happy that you have said that here, some people might be reluctent to make the videos. Flowgo.com is another site where you can make cartoons. Its all free too. I love to have fun with the computer, and also to explore cyberspace. When I come across an interesting site I like to share it with my friends.
@marciascott (25555)
It is a cool website, I will share this with my Grandchildren.
@kgwat70 (13396)
Thank you for sharing this site as it looks like it will be a lot of fun to play around with. I am definitely going to check it out and play around with it. Never heard of this site before.
@Polly1 (12649)
I haven't had the time yet to play with it either. I will though, the grandkids will love it. I have made cartoons with them in it before, it was so much fun to do. Have fun.
@marciascott (25555)
Vicky I just came to you discussion, you always have some neet information to give, that sounds nice I will go to the site and take a look. I am not good with computers you probaly half to do a lot. I bet you son, told you about this websit, since he is a Web Designer. I bet he teaches you a lot.