lost 1 more

we lost the 6th one day and lost the series.... our last expectation come to tail end and they coulad not make 29 out of 6 balls.....
@goodsign (2287)
That is called sports, where the performances fluctuate to various science sports factor. Human ability, teamwork building, self-confident and stressful management, monitoring and controlling the analytical data of sports progress and the supportive & constructive decision making system. Sports is justly like an engineering matters in todays world.
yes man you are absolutely right...! i liked you response...!
@Lifeless (2638)
Yeah, we lost the series.. But was due to happen sooner or later.. In 1983 also, when the Indian team came back after winning the World Cup, they too had to go thru a string of bad performances, they also lost 2 or 3 series after returning home.. So, it was bound to happen, if not against australia, maybe against pakistan was for sure.. And now I am sure India wud not be able to win even the T20 match against the Aussies on the 20th...
Sports are like that. That is what makes them so fun at times. I say at times, because I'd rather be reading comic books, watching Anime, and spending time with my boyfriend than watching sports all of the time.
@surajpkn (584)
yes, i am very disappointed with the performance of the indian cricket team. Saching and ganguly gave a really great start to the game and they were very successful in scoring and keeping the run rate at a good level. But as soon as sachin got out, things changed a little bit and the run rate went down. I think pathan should not have played in the 3rd position. That was a wrong decision made by dhoni. The best would have been to just let dravid out at the 3rd position so that the young players have their wickets to back the team during the end of the play.
Well the way GANGULI was playing it was almost sure. He dint take any risk and no team can make 300+ without taking risks and when it comes to chasing such a total you need to take more risks. Also the missed catches are what made Indians pay.
@deserve40 (1640)
That is cricket...! We were 180/1 and we were easily going to win the match. It looked like that. However, hats off to Australian cricket team that they kept their cool. They have more number of alrounders than we have. Perhaps that is one more plus point of the Australians. However, one good thing I feel is that Sachin and Saurav were able to give us a very good start. They are still capable of doing better...many of us are asking questions about their capabilities...