Who does most of the chores in your house?

China
I have to do more chores at home.Do you do chores at home? Who does most of the chores in your house?
@ailema4ever (2675)
• Finland
I'm unemployed right now, so I do more house chores at home as my hubby has a full-time job. But if later on I have a full-time job as well, I think we'll be sharing our house chores 50/50 he he he...
en,that's a good idea!
• Finland
Yeah, I think it's only fair to do it 50/50 if both parties have full-time jobs he he he...
@deserve40 (1642)
Generally it is my wife who has to do more chores at home, The reason is not that she is free and she does it but most of the things I am not good at them. Whatever I want to do, I want perfection in it, now that is not possible in your routine work when time is a big problem. I do not compromise on many things. So frankly speaking I avoid chores and try to do the work related to outside and whenever get free come and sit with MYLOT....
You are not good at housework.Nice excuse!Just kidding.lol...
@brendakaya (2335)
That would be me. My husband is unemployed, and I work full time, but he still expects me to do the majority. He's lazy, always has been. It is really aggravating, but can't force him to do anything, unfortunately.
well im a stay at home mom and my husband works many many hrs driving tractor trailer so i do most if not all the chores however i will say when he is home he doesnt mind pitching in with cleaning up after dinner, taking the trash and recycling out etc and then when it comes to yard work that is 100% his
@diillu (5128)
Mostly I'm the one who end up doing most of the household chore myself. I do most of the kitchen stuffs like cooking, washing the dishes etc. And my boyfriend does the things like cleaning the room, moping, washing clothes etc. But still most of the time I'm the one who does all the housework except the cleaning room part.