would you like an increase of pay here at mylot?

I was just wondering if the 110,000+ members of mylot wants an increase of pay here. But wait, I am not calling for a protest here! lol This is just like a survey and my way of knowing what will be the effect if mylot increases their rate of payment. What do you think?
@diillu (5130)
I think no one more than me wants a increase in pay here. I work hard here to earn money, spend like 3-4 hours per day and make more than 30 posts a day. If there could be only slight increase I would be the happiest. I think mylot will get load more member if it increases the pay. Since it has already more than 110,000. And I think it will be loads of many people here as well.
Yes, increase in pay will most probably increase members,too.
@williamjisir (22909)
I hope so. It would attract more newbies to mylot. I have some referrals, but they are not active at all. They say that the earnings here are too low without getting them interested though I have tried to persuade them to not only make some extra earnings, but also make some friends for discussions to know more of the world. It would be great if mylot could increase its earnings for its residents for the posts and so on.
Yes, that sounds good. More referrals.