Do you know Dave Mattews Band?

@yeerdeng (153)
China
My friend send me a mail, he tell me he went to rock concert, the perfomer is Dave Mattews band. He say it's very famous. Do you hear of him?
the band is very unique with thier music. and the expressive voice. theyve got violin player thats very artistic. see them on you tube. and listen to "Crush" and Crash in to me." or paste this on your browser - xbeniciox.multiply.com thats my page. you can download thier songs if you hear them good. I bet they are.
@yeerdeng (153)
thank you very much. I want to download some their songs. which song is the best that you feel.
The song title "sattelite" is good. Tahts my favorite. i listen to it almost everyday in youtube. I love that song.
@yeerdeng (153)
Thank you very much, I will download it to listen:) Have a good day.
@diillu (5130)
Yes, Dave Mattews is really famous and his works are simply so good. I also love this band and I have listen to his almost all songs. They are so good. Your friend is really lucky. I'm also dying here to watch him live. I hear his song daily.
@yeerdeng (153)
hi, MY friend, thank you. I enjoyed his song "I'm your captian" last night. I like it , it's very good. Would you mind recommend some songs of his you feel best to me. thank you very much:) have a good day.
@youngam86 (151)
I love the Dave Mathews Band. I've been listening to the band for years now. They are really unique and wonderful.
i haven't heard this brand before. could you recommend some of his songs you love most to me? thank you !