sudoku............!!!!!!!!1

i like to solve sudoku puzzle...! there is no other games than this sudoku everyday....it comes everyday in my newspaper...i have a puzzle solving book...if i get some time...i always try to do...
@psyche49f (2511)
For quite a time, I have been interested in solving the puzzle numbers...however, these days, I still have not finished even half of the booklet I bought. Especially now that my favorite past time is reading my favorite Danielle Steel books, Sudoku is now resting temporarily on the shelf...maybe, I will resurrect my love for it later. But as of now, after mylotting, I usually read my favorite book.
Hi psyche, reading and myloting...sometimes games with puzzle.sudoku need not be complete in day.i game for one day.thats enough. Thanks for your response. Happy myLoting :-)
oh.. Me too ^_ hehe.. I love sudoku.. But im just solving it in a newspaper.. in the mindgames corner.. I use timer when im solving sudoku.. hehe...
Hi friend, using timer for sudoku.thats fine.definitly we can evaluate our time consume. Thanks for your response. Happy myLoting :-)
@Ohara_1983 (4120)
• Kuwait
Actually i dont know how to play sudoku, i know only how to play racing car in PS3, but my husband love to play that game.
@nishurs (582)
i used to solve it earlier but now i get frustrated if i dont get for a long time i think i have lost patience
I love solving sudoku too XD It's funny and helps you be more smart :D
@wolfie34 (26816)
I love doing crosswords and puzzles, there were always sudoku puzzles in my book which I avoided doing, I would leave them for my mum to do she loves sudoku, however she sat me down one day and taught me how to solve them, now I am hooked! I do one in our daily paper every day and I have lots of books full of them which I take with me when travelling, they are highly addictive indeed. You can do them on the computer now too!
@aseretdd (13709)
I also love sudoko... i even bought a book so that i don't need to look for newspapers that has one... i only discover sudoku last April when i was so bored inside the office so i tried answering one... and i got hooked eversince... i bring the book everywhere so that everytime i have to wait for something or if i have nothing to do i can always do a sudoku puzzle or two...
Sudoku rocks! I used to play it often a while back since we have the Brain Age game for the Nintendo DS and it has Sudoku puzzles. But recently I haven't played it much. My boyfriend and I will ocassionally do some puzzles we see from the newspaper or a magazine. It's funny how competitive we can get sometimes. Lol.
sudoko is great! I also do the one in the daily newspaper, and Sunday edition has 2! Recently my son was in the hospital, and I bought a book of puzzles. I do websudoku.com It's one of my favorites!
@spoiled311 (5502)
i don't know how to do it! i can't seem to process the mechanics of the stuff. lol good for you. but i'd rather have word games. hehee
@subathra (3519)
I like solving sudoku which comes in my daily newspaper..Its like a daily routine for me to solve and have the pleasure & fun..even in office whenever i get break i take out the pencil to solve the game..
@ryanphil01 (4186)
Sudoku - Sudoku game is sort of exercise which the brain gets from logic puzzles which may can help to stop memory decline.
I am also doing the same. I like to solve puzzles in sudoku. I believe it is an exercise in logical reasoning. It's the hottest craze since Rubick's cube. I used to play Rubick's cube too. I would say that sudoku requires just enough brainwork to give a feeling of satisfaction when the puzzle is complete, without taking up huge amounts of time and it requires no special knowledge unlike for instance crosswords, which may require a wide vocabulary. Others have been saying that it sort of exercise which the brain gets from logic puzzles which can help to stop memory decline. I hope so.!