What kind of softwares do you use to deal with pictures or photos? And why?

China
Hi! I like to deal with pictures or photos with the softwares like Photoshop CS, or fireworks. Though I'm not good at it, I'd like to try. Because some effects are really interesting. When I get a new effect, I'm always excited. It gives me a different feeling. What kind of softwares do you use to deal with picturs or photos?
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
With photos, i like to work with Adobe Photoshop Elements. I always make creation photos of my son with this software. It is easy work with Adobe Photoshop Elements, at least for me. Maybe because i already done so many times ^_^;; You do with Photoshop CS?? Is it easy with that software? And what can you do with that Photoshop CS??
Hi! I have ever made a e-photo of my son with it. It's really wonderful and Ilike it very much. To learn Photoshop CS, I have bought so many books. I found it not easy to learn it well. Good luck!
@diillu (5128)
I mostly use Photoshop and I must say that I'm quite good at it. I always do something creative. I had taken course of it and I try new effect learning from the internet. It is pretty exciting. I have learnt so many effect from the internet. And the other software is ACD see. I think it is real easy to use and very convinient. It doesn't decrease the quality of photo.
Hi! I often use Photoshop like you. I have learned it by myself. I haven't taken any course. It's much faster to take lessons. I haven't used ACD see to deal with pictures. Enjoy every day!
@ajrox1810 (992)
Hi, I also use Photo shop CS to deal with my photos as it has amazing editing qualities,and I must say,is a very "Branded" Software for image editing.I am quite a professional in it now and love mixing my photos with those of celebrities,Valuable places to visit like Disneyland and a lot more.Guess What?I made my White dog into a Green coloured dog using this software.This software is really cool. Have a nice day.
Hi! I agree with you. It's really a good Branded software. Sometimes I try to make a girl's hair curly. Sometimes I try to make a girl's hair brown. Sometimes I try to make an ordianry photo a beautiful one. I like it very much.