Another recall

dangerous toy - If you find your local playground is using this item, please notify a responsible party immediately.
@kbkbooks (7030)
There has been another unsafe toy recall. Will it never stop? Our children apparently cannot play safely anywhere. Please check your local playground to see if they use this item and notify the responsible parties immediately.
@deebomb (15347)
This is stupid of the people that installed the play ground. A grater is not a good thing to have for kids to slide across. I can't believe that the authorities allowed such a thing on a play ground. Some one has a very warped sense of humor. Those that we use in the kitchen can be dangerous let alone have it on a play ground That looks like it would take the kids skin right off even though they are sliding with the grooves
@deebomb (15347)
I just looked at that picture again. I can just see a child getting a foot or arm cought in those holes.
@kbkbooks (7030)
You're not serious right? This is a joke sweetheart. Pay attention.
@deebomb (15347)
Yes the jokes on me I should have read the tags.