In life we all have to do our part. The Christmas season is near.

You don't have to break the bank to give a helping hand. You could collect a good used toy to clean and donate to needy children. You could make a hand made gift for the local kids. How about inviting a family over to dine with yours. There are so many ways to help out. I am poor as a church mouse this year. Shopping is no longer on my list. My daughter is fine with that. I am making handbags for age 2-6. I have put it in a needed forum for donation. I only asked for shipping and pouches. How are you helping this year?
Well the last 2 christmas' we didn't even really get our kids anything. We didn't even put up a tree, but we have been blessed with what we need and what we have this year and extra money from my husband's deployment and promotion in the Army so we have decided to adopt a family this year and buy them xmas presents instead all this money on our families and my husband's family that already is going to get a ton of presents we have actually decided to adopt a family and let the kids even buy presents for those kids too.