To my friends....

To all my friends.... My son Austin has his very first school fundraiser to do. He is very excited about it. He gets to earn some really cool prizes for selling stuff. The fundraiser is to help pay for the schools new playground that Austin loves to play on. This perticular fundraiser has some really cool stuff in it. Kitchen stuff, christmas stuff, kids stuff, etc. If you would like to help my son and his school out you can order right online, just send me an email and I will send you the link to the website and the information you will need for my son to get credit. I know my son would really appreciate all the help. Thank you in advance to anyone that would like to help.
Would it not be possible to place the link here? I love the school fund raisers with candy in them. I do hope he makes it to at least a nice gift. I don't do these any longer myself. It's not reasonable for the kids to hussle for the Dollar store prizes. Good luck
From the looks of the prizes. They don't seem to be the normal dollar store type. The prizes he can get are like mickey mouse bean bag chair, mickey mouse calculator, winnie the pooh night light, etc. The reason I did not post the link in the discussion is because it is against mylot policy to post links in discussions. At least it used to be and I didn't want to go against the policy. If you are interested then send me a friend request and from thier you can email me your email address and I will send you the link directly from the website.
Oh I forgot... There is also chocolate candy in this fundraiser.
@Mare73 (1335)
I saw what I want... By when should I place the order so he gets credit?
The fundraiser ends October 29th. So you have two weeks. Again, thank you for helping my son out. I know he will really appreciate it. When you went to the website, did it already have his seller information in there? Or did you have to enter it? Could you let me know so that way I know if I have to give his seller # to others?