Who would you call?

@myrith (1830)
We sometimes try but sometimes trouble is just around the corner.Who would you call if you were suddenly arrested at 3a.m?
@laurika (4536)
I would call my friend , beucase he is a lawyer.What a great thing to have a friend like that.lol Or I would call my finacee, I am sure he would help me.
@myrith (1830)
Yes it's really nice to have friends in high places, and I'm hoping that your fiancee would also be there for you.
@michecu (637)
The ghostbusters??? Lol! Seriously, I think I'd call my lawyer first. He is more knowledgeable on how I must answer the police questions and protect my rights. Then I'd call my parents, I'm sure they will bail me out. Then, I'd call my boyfriend so he will know and perhaps give me some moral support....but then, perhaps the police will just allow one call so that call will be for my lawyer, then I'll just my lawyer do the other callings...hehehe! Nevertheless, I couldn't think of any future instance when I'd be so desperate to commit a mistake that will cause me to be arrested at 3 a.m. (So help me, God)
@myrith (1830)
Lol...I would call my mother first and ask her to call me a lawyer cause I dont have one, or maybe I'd just use a court appointed lawyer (free), however the first person I'd call would be my mom, she'd know what to do:)
I try not to do anything bad so I hope I never get arrested at 3am. But if I did then I'd call my husband. If he couldn't come get me out for some reason then I'd call my mom. She is like my best friend and she would understand the reason I was there and she wouldn't say anything bad to me.
@myrith (1830)
That's the thing, we try but then we never know when trouble will find us, sometimes one is just in the wrong place at the wrong time.Thanks for the reply!
@Amberina (1541)
I would call my fiance and hope he could bail me out if it was something I had to be bailed out for. Sometimes they say that if you sober up they will let you go (if I was drunk lol). I've never been arrested but I do watch COPS alot lol. -Amber
@myrith (1830)
Thanks for your response, and hopefully he'd be able to bail you out if you were ever in such a predictament:)