do you have a deep consideration before you give birth to your child?

China
i know there must be many mothers here, i am wondering whether you have a deep consideration before you give birth to your child? do you believe that you can give your child a comfortable or ideal life? if you can not, would you still decide to have the child? in our country, people get married and have their own children, maybe, i think they never think whether they could afford their children a good life. they just do it because other people do the same. so, can you tell me about your opinions?
@rimsha (806)
• Pakistan
Sorry I am still unmarried.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, I would make a consideration before giving birth to my child. I won't give birth to my child unless I won't be able to give my child a perfect environment which includes perfect schooling, perfect home environment and being able to give what they want. And of course being able to earn some respect so that my children would look at me with more respect.