I have made 10 cents from photo upload.....

Number 10 - Just the number after nine, that is what i made for photos like that, hope to do more next time.
Romania
I have made 10 cents from photo upload is that much or low, can i do more from photo upload, if yes how can we do more? Is there a way to do more?
@moxalot (100)
About the photo uploads, is what are the rules? How many can you upload?
I do not know how many you can upload, but in one evening i wanted to upload more pictures and i had a message that i upload maximum of pictures, who knows we have a number of pictures that we can upload.
@diillu (5128)
I must say that you make a real good money through photos. I think ten cents is really a good money. I have never been able to make more then 2 cents here. I hardly make even a cent from photo. So, in my point of view 10 cents simply from the photo is a great job here. I hope I could earn that amount from photo but I know for me it's quite impossible.
Some other myloters said that they made more than 20 cents from photos is it possible to do that.I think all we to is to upload more and money will come.
I think we only get 1 cent per photo. The only reward is by volume, as far as I know.
I don't know if you get 1 cent for pictures,and being new here i do not know how many pictures i have to upload.I seen a discussion where they say that you have to describe more about the photo to earn more.Who knows....