How to create link banner?

@julianarw (1524)
Netherlands
Hi, Can anyone teach me how to create link banner? I see some of people in here can make own banner and if i click those banner, direct to other site. So, how can i create my own banner with my own words and then link to my own site??? I hope you help me. Thanks
I suggest you try Photoshop. It is a professional designing software. As to how to link it with your own site, you can try Frontpage although it's an old software. But it works fine.
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
Frontpage is a dissaster IMHO... one of the worst ms programs ever made:P If it's only for hyperlink you can as well use ms word to do it:P But Ido agree that Photoshop is great:) Easy and very usefull. I'm very satisfied with it :D
@julianarw (1524)
• Netherlands
create link banner with photoshop??? I don't know how to do that. But thanks for your response.
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
Argh! Sorry about this but I've typed this response two times altready and it seems I just can't put html code in it:/ I have some banners on my profile and if this is what you're thinking of (forget about what they link to it's just general idea:P) please add me as a friend or give me your mail and I'll send you the html code fast and quick^_^'' Sorry but I tried it in normal response and it just couldn't get through:/