family members are people too

@bgerig (1259)
who is your favorite person who is a family member? and your least favorite family member? (not personal names, rather their position)
@slickcut (8141)
I really don't have any favorite ones.I love all my family so i could not choose.They are all unique in their own way..When one is lacking in something the other one picks up and vise versa...I admire each one of them for different area's and differnt ways they are..I do think my youngest son is the strong hold in the family,he can manage to pull things togeather if things fall apart.I admire his strength...
@slickcut (8141)
Had you ask this questions a few years ago I would have said MOM and Dad,but they are both Gone now..
@Flight84 (3050)
I don't really have a favorite, but it would fall to my husband, mom, and sister. My least favorite family member is my dad. We haven't talked in several years and he was putting my sister through a lot of trouble a few months ago. He's a horrible man and I'm glad he is finally out of our lives.
@marciascott (25555)
Well, I am close to my Oldest Sister. we get along good sometimes.
@marciascott (25555)
@TerryZ (22083)
Well I have a very large family. Alot of aunts and uncles and cousins. Ive always been really close to my one aunt. I couldnt tell why its just like that. Im also very close to my sister but she now lives in florida and I miss her so much.
@mouse27 (1155)
my younger brother is my favorite cause no matter what mistakes i made in the past he had always been there for me. my least favorite is my older brother because he thinks he is better than me because he got things handed to him like a house and i don't own anything
@Lakota12 (42684)
I dont have any favorites I got 5 kids cant have one favorite. unfavortie is a daughter in law but we get along even if we do have a language barrier
@faith210 (11233)
Hi bgerig! I think I should not include my husband because he is obviously the love of my life so I will just restrict it with the other family members, if you don't mind. haha.. Well without thinking hard, I think my favorite person is my eldest niece because she has given me so much happiness and love when she was born and until now she is so close to me like she is my own daughter. The least favorite is an aunt who is meddlesome and so demanding. everyone scatters away when she is in sight. haha..Take care and have a nice day.
@ElicBxn (60810)
my mom is my favorite, but she's followed very closely by my sister my bro is my least fav but I have a lot of choice, I don't know most of the rest of my extended family, my dad is gone so that leaves mom & my bro & sis & my bro's daughter
@moondan (714)
I love my mother and dad,also my youngersister forever.They not only give their suppor in ecnomic but also give me their full love.I feel warm and grow up happily.I don't think which position is better and which position is worse.If he/she can do their responsibility in their position ,show their love to their family member ,i all love them.And i will be the one!
@gradyslady (4055)
My mom and my brother are my favorite and I don't really have someone that's my least favorite, they're my family.
@raychill (6530)
My cat, Reggie Cat. Simple answer. I mean I love my mom and dad. My brother and I used to be close, then he got married. My nephews are cute but you know...kids aren't always my forte. I've never been much on most of my other family and the ones I was either have since past away or things have just changed.