Spicy foods

Do you like eating spicy foods? Do your eyes ever water while eating them? Or does your nose start to run?
@ericajoyce (1748)
No, Im not into spicy foods. My eyes water while eating spicy foods.
In fact in my place we don't eat spicy foods often. However, I like spicy foods and I think it is quite interesting to be tearful when the foods are so hot. I think it is somewhat healthy.
Yes, yes and yes lol. That's the test for really good spicy food. Take a deep whiff, if the sweat breaks out on your forhead, it's just right lol.
@lkbooi (16101)
I live in a tropical country where spicy food is popular and loved by the people here. I can say almost everybody living here couldn’t live without spicy food even for a single meal. I enjoy eating foods which are hot and spicy, like freshy cooked spicy hot tomyam and laksa noodle that always makes my eyes water and my nose starts to run.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. We eat alot of spicy food, our children also love spicy food... I think if its done right and not over loaded, we will empty the lot lol... No running noses or watery eyes here...
@williamjisir (22904)
I love spicy foods as I am brought up in a city where spicy foods are popular. Sometimes when the food is too spicy, my eyes would water, but not always. Now I am working in a place where people don't eat too much spicy food. I mean the food here is sweet. They love to cook everything with some fine white sugar to make it taste sweet and I was not used to it. Now after working so many years here, I have been used to it completely, but still I miss spicy foods in my hometown.
@joshboz (1214)
i dont like spicy food becasue the feeling i will experience once you swallowed them or put them in your mouth. the hot sense start to sizzle your mouth, your eyes will become wayery with tears, your cheek becoems red than usual, nose becomes running nose. this things makes me hate spicy fgood. im not fond eating such food.sorry.
@lilybug (21148)
Yes, to all of the above. I used to hate anything spicy, but when I was pregnant with my son 8 years ago I craved spicy foods. I guess that is why my gall bladder started acting up while I was pregnant. I had to give up spicy the remainder of my pregnancy, and get my gall bladder out 6 weeks after giving birth.
@izathewzia (5142)
I eat spicy food but not too much. Just enough for me to boost my appetite. i only eat a portion but not the entire food. I avoid eating the whole food for fear of suffering from watery eyes and runny nose. lol
@gtargirl (5385)
I just had some fresh homemade tamales. Can't breathe. Got water? Smooooth!