Beautiful Pictures of a Pond

Pond  - This is a pic of our friends pond. I love the water and the trees!
The other day we went to our friends house. They live on 20 acres and have two ponds. They are so pretty right now with all the leaves changing. I snaped a few pictures and didnt do to bad. I thought Id share with all of you here at mylot. My avatar is one and below is another. I will add more as I get more responces. I hope they make you smile!!
Very nice pics copperkitten! Your right, it looks so pretty with the leaves changing pretty colours! Love it! Your Friend, PurpleTeddyBear ;)
Pond - This is a pic of all the pollon that falls from the trees
Thanx. Here is another one for you. Its of all the pollon that falls from the trees into the pond.
Very nice, thanks so much for sharing! Love & Hugzz, Your Friend, PurpleTeddyBear xx
@MarieJ23 (1041)
wow! it's really awesome, such a breath-taking view. I love it so much. I am a nature lover and I am always delighted to be in a place like this. it did paint a smile in my face. thanks for sharing this!
Pond - Another beautiful view of our friends pond.
Thanx!! Im glad it made you smile. Here is another one for you to enjoy!
@Feona1962 (7527)
Wow! It is just beautiful...Makes me want to sit down and just daydream my life away....It looks so perfect...I have to get myself a camera...I hate to think of everything that I am missing out on....