Haunting?

@laurika (4536)
One of my friend ask me if i would like to go haunt with him and at first it sounds like cool idea, but after i figure out I would have to kill some animal, I knew I cannot do it.What is more sad a lot of people consider this thing as a sport.Could you kill animal?
Hello Laurika :) You mean hunting, theres no A in it sweet! Not correcting you but I am! lol No I dont think I could go hunting and kill and animal. Unless you call fishing hunting, then yes I will go fishing. Yes they do consider hunting as a sport. I have eaten deer, goose and duck. They were really good, but someone else would have to kill it. I couldnt do it. Bay xx
@laurika (4536)
lol, i just look to the dictionary what means haunting.I am sure a lot of myloters had fun from me today.lol But thank you for coreccting me.I like it when somebody correcr me, beucase I would remeber that mistake forever.Just wish more people would do it. Yeah i like to eat it too, but I cannot kill it.
@laurika (4536)
Oh That was so cute.Thanks to mylot I find one very lovely friend.
Awww, thanks! I did too. Thank you myLot!! Hugs Bay xx
@fineartist (1217)
Hi, I could never kill an animal. I don't understand why people like to hunt and kill animals. I think that sports and games should not include harming any living creature.
@laurika (4536)
I agree with you.
LOL - Sorry but I guess you already know you meant *hunting* I couldn't go hunting, not for the pleasure of it anyway. I guess if it was a matter of my survival then yes I would have to hunt for food and would have to overcome my own personal feelings in favour of staying alive.
@cobradene (1171)
Strange.. really strange people find it exciting. But it's no fun for me either. I love animals and birds and would never want to see them shot. A few years back, there were a lot of pigeons near my house. One day a few guys came and shot a whole lot of them and took them home to cook and eat. I just couldn't stand the sight of it. It really hurt me a lot.
@plumwish07 (4060)
I really disagree if you should kill animal to get haunted. why should kill animal? myself cant kill animal except its harm or annoying me much as like mosquitos, flies,etc....LOL. but for other animal, i wont ever do that
@deebomb (15322)
Yes I could kill and animal for food. I grew up on a farm when we raised chickens and cow and pigs for food so it wouldn't bother me to have to kill something to eat. I have had to kill chickens to put in the freezer but I couldn't kill the rabbits that we raised to eat either but sure could fry them up to eat. Now to just go hunting for the sport of it no I couldn't just kill an animal for that.
@angemac23 (2005)
I wouldnt be able to kill an animal either. I wouldnt be able to look at a living thing and than snuff its life out. Not for me!