DO u fight with ur bother or sister?

fight - fun
@b4u400 (152)
It is very funny to fight with our brothers or sister do u agree with this?
@svelte (132)
Fight? No more, the last time a had a big fight with my brother was 4 years ago. To the point that I had bruises on both of my arms because he dragged me. Argue? Yes, until now there are times when conversations get out of hand and would result to shouting between me and my sister or me and my brother. But even if this happens between us siblings, the next day will always be a new day and the fight the previous day is all over already, and the waters are wiped clean. =)
@poohgal (6848)
Hello there. I am 2 years older than my brother. We used to fight when we were kids. We used to emulate WWF (now WWE) characters like Undertaker. Thinking back, the way we fought was really quite dangerous. Thank God we did not get seriously hurt. Now, both of us are grown ups. We do not fight. We only bicker. =P
@shak143 (1280)
Ofcourse it is very funny to fight with sibblings.but my parents don't like this especially my father.Now i won't fight with my brother for sake of my father.no need to argue as every think like this only if not all but most of all will do the same.
@dpk262006 (56105)
No, we have become older enough and we are married now, so we have stopped fighting at present.
@SViswan (12072)
My sister and I are 7 years apart. When she was born I had my own life and all through school, I treated her like a kid sister. When I was out of high school, we used to fight a lot (mostly about sharing stuff and cleaning). Now, we don't fight anymore. Sometimes we have differences of opinion...but we don't fight about it. We talk about it and then it's over and done. I don't know if it is funny to fight with your siblings. Our fights sure weren't any fun.
@lynnchua (3416)
We stop fighting when we were about 8. We still bicker but we don't fight.