vmks31

Has anyone else noticed that our Canadian friend has not been on mylot in 3 weeks? Earlier this week, I happened to realize that he hadn't commented on anything I'd written in awhile. This is very unusual. I know that he has been sick and was going to the doctor to discuss chemotherapy options. Did he write to any of you before he just signed off. I'm worried you guys!
He had come to my mind just yesterday as well. Today another member said she had not seen him, and he has not been on the other sites where she runs into him. We could all send him private messages, and see what happens. I have not heard from him either.
I may do that. I got a message that he would be back on in a few days. Thanks for the update about the other sites. He gives me laughs and I emjoy sparring with him on things we don't agree with each other on!