What is traffic like in your city during "Rush Hour"

Israel
What is traffic like in your city during "Rush Hour"? I grew up in Los Angeles, and the best day in my driving life was during the 1984 Olympic Games! The organizers had advertised that traffic would be so bad that no one would be able to get to the games. They advertised and implemnted a great bus service for that day, No one was on the road!! My Dad got to the games by car with no problem! The next week after the games, the traffic was "back to normal" :(
@arcidy (5016)
Where I live most of the time traffic during rush hour is usally pretty good. But it can get pretty bad I know the worse times for traffic is around 7am when people head off to work. Thats usally the worse time that I see it mainly the reason why I start work at 9am instead of 8am. Also I guess around 5pm ive been in some heavy traffic around that time which is why I dont go anywhere at that time lol.
@zidlore (251)
During rush hours here, a normal 30 minute drive will take an hour and a half. It's good to have good books while in the jam. (This is my hundredth post, yay!)
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
traffic here is horrible we have 2 tunnels to get here with out taking the log way to get around and there is always back up in both tunnels and at least once a week there is an accident in each tunnel and back up is for miles and it could take hours i avoid the highways during these times and take the back roads as much as possible even thou we live in an are where there are 6 big cities merged into one called hampton roads i try to take back roads as much as possible