going to bangkok

@kun2349 (23475)
Singapore
Hi all my frenz here, i be going to bangkok later in the evening and will only be back on 24th, wed.. i will miss all of u and i cant wait to contact all of u again.. LOL
@srikandi19 (3393)
• Kuta, Indonesia
Well .. where are you right now ? at Singapore or still in Bangkok ?
@kun2349 (23475)
lol =D This post was started one year ago and i'm right here in singapore now.. lol =D BUt i will be off to bangkok soon again.. hehe ^_^
• Kuta, Indonesia
Oh .. When visited in Bangkok ? did you also stop by to Pattaya?
@kun2349 (23475)
I was in bangkok just last month, but i did not go over to pattaya... it's too far.. hehe ^_^ Why, u are near pattaya too?? haha =D
@richiem (3646)
that should be a long trip. bon voyage! do you travel a lot like this? i mean cross-country travels? our country is an archipelago made of a lot of islands and not join to whole asian island. maybe if our country is like your country which is adjoined to other countries, I can make such cross-country travels too.
@kun2349 (23475)
YUP ^_^ Bangkok is just 2 hours away from singapore and as for malaysia, it's juts a bus ride away, and indonesia, it's only a ferry away.. LOL
@richiem (3646)
that is very cool. I hope I can also travel like that. Do you need passports when travelling across countries there? I guess you need one. Thanks for the best response. Have a nice day!
@kun2349 (23475)
YUp, passports are needed even though it's just neighbouring countries ^_^
• Poland
It will be quite long but beautiful trip I think. I hope that nothing bad will happen to you there. Make some pictures for us, hehe. Cheers.
@kun2349 (23475)
It's a nice trip there with lotsa cheap stuffs and nice food.. BUt too bad, i din manage to take any pics :(