About switching internet services

@TerryZ (22083)
So when I switch over to my different internet service do I have to go all the sites Im with and tell them Im with aol now? Im trying to keep the same email name if its available. The only difference will be it will say AOL. Im already getting confused! Hey it doesnt take much for me.LOL
@gabs8513 (48715)
I didn't have to and I am also changing server again at the end of the Month but everything will stay the same With AOL you will still be able to get Yahoo and that to
@TerryZ (22083)
Oh okay.LOL
@pyewacket (44036)
But gabs...she didn't have a Yahoo email...uh, right Terry? Yes, you'll still be able to access Yahoo and everywhere else but if you didn't have a Yahoo email but another email that was only for that server the email won't work..you'll just get bounced emails when people email you
@TerryZ (22083)
right now I have comcast.And soon I will have aol. So Im going to have to get a new email address.
@pyewacket (44036)
Well your old email won't work as you don't have that service anymore,...so yup think you're going to have to go to all the sites you belong to and change your email...even at Paypal??
@TerryZ (22083)
Thanks pye thats what I thought. But thats okay what else do I have to do with my life.LOLheheheheh