Any good pay out sites

I have a couple of pay sites that all i do is click on the email. I was wondering if their are any other good sites out there. I think it is an easy way to earn couple dollars here and there.. Also I enjoy taking surveys also.. So any of these kind of sites would help me. Please let me know Thanks
@ssh123 (31100)
There are plenty of them. But it cannot be typed here to ensure I follow the rules of mylot. So you can send a PM to me and I shall send you the details to you.
Thanks I will do so :)
@ssh123 (31100)
Thanks PM sent to you.
So you like good pay out sites? I know quite a bunch. Look in my profile for my site. I recommend doing surveyspot and also apairof. Those out of all. If you really want some quick cash, also try out dollarpay.
Thanks I joined some of them
@borg_queen (2535)
Autosurfs are the way to go. YOu just sit on your behind while viewing websites and your money can grow from 1-12% a day. If you are interested visit my blog. Link is in my profile.