Do you like to take Bubble Baths?

I do! I love the scented bubbles - like berry scents & vanilla & lavender... how 'bout you?
@twoey68 (13651)
I used to love taking bubble baths and reading in the tub...now it's a morning shower so I can wake up and face the world. However, my Nephew stays the night off and on and he loves playing in the tub. I keep special bubble bath for him that is grape scented. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
@Sheribabe (446)
I love bubble baths. To relax and take it easy is so great. That's my time yet there's some times, my b/f and I have a nive bath together and relax for a while.
@laurika (4536)
I love them.I specialy like berry scents, mango, peach and levandel.
@tigertang (1750)
I love bouble baths but unfortunately I live in Singapore where people just never seem to get enough hot water to make themselves a nice long hot bath. We're usually just sticking with having a shower here and there.
@jennybianca (12914)
Yes, I like scented bubble baths. I don't have them very often as I don't have time. My favourite is lavender. I buy lavender bubble bath for my daughter.
I love bubble baths and showers with shower gels. I love lavender as well. This is also my favorite for cleaning the house. I don't mop with it any longer. I do clean the window sills and doors with it. I have about 7 different new bottle of bath bubbles. I don't take baths often because my knees hurt.
@elisa812 (3033)
I love taking bubble baths too! I haven't taken one in awhile cause it's hard for me to find the time sometimes, and I usually just get into a rush and end up taking a shower, but I love to take a bubble bath every once in awhile to relax. It's such a nice way to relieve stress. I like the different scented bubbles too. I also have some milk bath mix that smells kind of like baby powder, and I love it! :)
@hopejordan (3566)
yes i do like bubble baths but i have not had it in awhile but my kids they love bubble bath
@zidlore (251)
I only use a dipper and a bucket while bathing. But sometimes, a bubble bath solution is given to us as a gift, so I just play with it, and fill the bucket with bubbles.
@peanutjar (5211)
Hello,gwendovere.I love to take bubble baths,thats when someone with little feet does not here the bath running,hahaha.Its hard to take a bath alone and relax,i always have my daughter there waiting or running to get in and putting like 25 or so,toys.Its not funny when you sit down and sit on a rubber ducky,hahaha.I really like berry and sweet chanolla scents alot.Relaxing!:)
@asgtswife04 (2482)
Well, I used to love taking bubble baths, but with three kids it's hard now just to be able to take a quick bath much less enjoying just relaxing in the tub. But, yes, when my kids are away i always sit in a bubble bath for as long as possible and keep putting hot water in so i don't have to get out. LOL
@daryljane (3439)
I DO!! i love the lavender too..but since we dont have bath tub at home, me and my cousin checks in some botels here to experience that. or if were out of town travelling, we make sure that the hotel we will be staying in have bath tub in it..she also enjoy bubble bath.