9 year in a coma at the hands of her mother and her mothers girlfriend.

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7233377&nav=menu102_1 Hmmm. Kids in comas. Well they certainy don’t spill anything, don’t mess up the room with their toys, don’t ask to go outside to play, don’t ask for a cookie, don’t ask about why the sky is blue or why rainbows are, don’t learn how to tie their shoes, don’t fall asleep in your arms or hold your hand when crossing the street.
@carolbee (16243)
Not sure how to start my response. I am simply repulsed by the mother and her girlfriend's behavior. If they didn't want the kids around, take them to the police station and leave them. There are organizations that will help immediately. I don't believe jailtime is good enough for these 2 supposed adults. Long term prison time is more appropriate. Hopefully they will never get the kids back in the home even if the little girl survives. The real focus here are the kids. I can't imagine either of them coming out of this type of environment healthy and happy. The long term effects has to be devistating. The little girl will never recover. How sad is that? Makes my blood curdle.
Make you just want to beat on them alittle dont it?
@carolbee (16243)
Beat on them a little is putting it mildly......lol
@Debs_place (10551)
An eye for an eye...these people should receive what they doled out to those poor kids. How can they do that? They say spanking a child is abuse...but what happened here and spanking a child - often for their own good - my son got spanked when he did dangerous things - is a world apart.
@jolenegreen (1209)
This is soooo sad. Poor little kids.