Does anyone else play on Pogo.com and if so have you ever won anything?

I have played on this site for years and never won anything more than a screensaver. Have never talked to anyone that hit a jack pot. Do you think real live people ever really win them? I would love to hear from anyone who has actually won money for know someone who has.
I sometimes think it is rigged. I play popit all the time. Along with bingo and never won. Not saying it's bogus because of that. I just have a feeling it's not a honest payment site.
You know I sometimes think the same thing. I was looking at some comments about pogo on yahoo answers and a guy said he had started adding the names of so called jackpot winners to his friends list and would check it everytime he went in to play and never did see where any of these people were playing on the site. So he couldn't validate that they were true players. He was wondering if pogo was using the id's to make people just think that they were real. Interesting thought huh?
@usmcsgtwife (4999)
No I am never lucky and can I never win anything
I haven't won anything on this site either but it is free (you can join Club pogo and play additonal games)and I do enjoy playing and chatting with people. Good thing I don't do it for the money (lol) Thanks for responding