Make money from internet

@kasimo (67)
Malaysia
Who have more knowledge in internet marketing. Why don't share it to mylot member.
@scorpio16 (1707)
Making free money through Internet is not damn easy, if you are trying it at your own and no mentor is there. I am strugglice since last 2 years and have earned nothing. Rather I have wasted my own money on ISPs, Telephone Bills and Scammers. I think after wasting more than 2 years in searching and understanding the gimmick of Internet earning, now I have restricted myself to some good programs only and might be within couple of month I would satrt earning from here.
Hi friend, Could u help me out as how to do internet marketing without investment
@bear_cute (124)
hi friend,actually before this i read about in internet marketing.they sell product at internet.if you have blog to easy to do.an important you must take the picture very cheerful to attract the people buy your product.besides that you must tell with concise under your picture to easy for your customer.
@kasimo (67)
thanks to all comment....
• France
Hi Kasimo, You are a very lucky person! I was just surfing here and i saw your post. I must say that there are months now since i connected to MyLot. The great new is that i can recommend you a great opportunity to start earning. As it is free money, you will need to work hard and to be patient. If you are consistent on what your are doing, you could cashout, in nearly 3 month. And start cashing out more and more each month after that. If you are interested in following me in my secret opportunity, send me a message i will send you the link you'll need to join for a free membership. THIS is really a make free money online opportunity! See you soon,
check out my blog www.ernanbaldomero.com for some tips on internet marketing.. :)