Have you ever refused to accept money from anybody?

By Bala
@balasri (26553)
If so Why?
@Mirita (2668)
Yes, I don't like to accept money from people who are going to be putting me down and they have to insult you before they give you something.
@balasri (26553)
as you say you cannot sell your soul for money.
@goodsign (2287)
Yes I have had it before, when I felt that my pride will be loosing out from my good personality. I didn't take that money to raise up my firm standing not be insulted by others later on. In fact. I am happy now for not taking that money and proud of myself for that good deeds and practices. Actually it is about my late father's heirloom money. So I 'let it go' for my less fortunate siblings. I think they deserve it more than me. But I am feeling sad, because since that time(pat 7 years) and for now they are perpetual on their economy development. And I am far better than them.
Hello Bala i guess i have not reached the stage where people are ready to give me money for no reason or for a reason LOL so there is no question of refusing. Most of my friends and relatives give me gifts :)
@balasri (26553)
That is so nice to hear.Got to be careful the way the money comes to you friend.
@dpk262006 (56482)
If I get money in return of some services offered by me...then it is OK. Receiving money without any rhyme and reason would not be acceptable to me.