Halloween Reading!

@jillhill (37383)
If you want to be scared spitless....find a copy of The Complete Jack the Ripper by Donald Rumbelow. It is one of the few books I have never been able to finish because it's so scary! It's an older book by and English author!
I remember reading this book back in the 1970's and it scared me even then!......If this is the same book, it has pictures, correct? You should finish it though, the ending is very interesting and surely makes you wonder what exactly happened...like, hmmmmmmmm. You know what's even scarier?...I often thought about how many children were produced from all these murderers, killers, insane people, psycho's, etc., that no one knows about?....and how many kids did they produce?......and where are they now?.....ewwww.
@jillhill (37383)
Yes.......it's the scariest book I have ever tried to read!!!!You bring up a good point. I'll have to try to finish it.....do you know I have tried about 10 times to finish it and I get to a certain point and I can't go on....LOL
Pardon the country in me, but ya'll are freakin' me out!
You can do it!..I have faith you will finish the book, haha......it'll drive you crazy if you don't. I read this when I was single raising my kids, all alone at night, so I KNOW you can do this!!!!...haha. But I know this was the book that got me thinking about offspring and where are they now?
Now why would you want me to lose sleep? LOL, AMC just spent all day yesterday showing a marathon of Alfred Hitchcok movies. I think I've lost enough sleep!
@jillhill (37383)
And I missed it!!!! I love Alfred Hitchcock movies..he was a master at making movies!
Yes he was. Psycho will be on again on AMC, tomorrow at 2:30pm Central time, and then again on Friday, but I think on Friday it is on in the middle of the night.