How much money one earns if a discussion is marked as best response?

@sang2k2 (1834)
hi i cudnt determine the money earned by me on a perticauler date one my discussion was marked as best response? bt not very accurately i feel its only 0.02 cents. how can one determine it and whats the maximum earned by some one for getting marked as best response?
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
You meant 0.02 dollar, right? :P As for me I had no idea we earn if our response is marked the best in discussion. And I think nobody ever checked this. I also thinkyou should stop worrying about how to make more money on my lot just post here as you like it and profits will come to you;)
@sang2k2 (1834)
hi pom, the reason for my worry is my number of post is getting deducted on its own i dnt knwo hw, secondly i m not patient yaar. i am in need of money i use only mylot for earning money n no toher sites as i now a days dotn even get time to post or use mylot also , i hardly get time to post discussions or comment on them so im worried.the other dya i was goin thru the discussions i came across a discussion where in the user had posted a year ago sayin that she ahs earned 40$ and got paid and currently when i went thru her profile i cud c that she was juz at 350 and odd post...imagien the times then n now...so oen thing is proved that mylot had reduced its payings at a great extent.secondly here the users say that one can reach 10$ mark in say 500 post....imagine the diff... never mind im chilled.thnks
they dont tell us how much we make for what
@sang2k2 (1834)
hi starry, i wish they cud reveal it to us how much earnnings are added by getting a bet response.. thnks for ur comments