What are your 3 top issues for new American President

What 3 issues are at the top of your list, when considering who to vote for? For me they are health care reform, stricter punishment for pedophiles, and illegal immigration. How about you?
@JaLuvYa (175)
For me I would have to say the war is definately number one. Then it's education and finally the judicial system. Not that there are not alot of other serious issues that need to be addressed but those are my top three. Those are the top things that I feel are really getting ready to rip this country apart. The availability of quality education both primary and secondary. The infringement on the basic rights of everyday individuals by the judicial and executive branches of the government as well as the double standard that exist in most courts in regards to minority sentencing. Healthcare and the economy are also at the top of my list but you only asked for three :)
Yeah I only asked for 3, but I agree there are a ton of issues.