Do you like scarey movies?

Do you like to watch scarey movies? I ask because halloween is coming and it is kind of a creepy time of year. I like scarey thriller type movies if they have a plot not just blood and gore. I like to watch them in the dark, by myself then I am even more scared. What about you?
@ailema4ever (2675)
• Finland
Yes, I do. My hubby loves watching them, too, so we love watching horror movies together in the dark he he he... I also prefer thriller/murder/horror/ghost stories with good plots rather than bloody/gory movies. My faves are: The Ring Trilogy (the original Japanese ones) and Saw 1, 2, 3 (Saw 1 is the best) he he he...I also have a few other favorites. All in all, I don't mind watching any kind of horror movies there are just to see whether they're good or not, be it a Korean movie or Japanese or Thailand or Hollywood movie.
My husband isnt crazy about them, but he will watch them when it is my turn to pick the movie. I saw Saw 1 I havent seen the others yet though. A friend that i work with said they are awesome.
• Finland
Yup, but after you watched Saw 1, you knew already what it was all about...so when you watch Saw 2 or 3, you'll not be too surprised anymore. So I still think the best one is the first one. I'm looking forward to seeing the fourth one. It's coming soon! ;-D
Wow i better get moving, I had no idea there was a fourth one coming out
@williamjisir (22903)
Yes, I love to see scary movies very much though I feel scared while watching alone with no company. I still love to watch them.
Thats the part i like the best, being all alone and being scared, must be the adrenaline rush i get.
@fab315 (1242)
Hello! Oh yes! I like scarey movies...I prefer watching it alone....then I would scream and then laugh after i'm sh!t scared about it. Before I used to enjoy watching it with my cousins, they would be the ones so excited to watch scarey movies then would end up falling asleep, or would leave the room when it's the scarey part then come back. I would just laugh at them, then the next time they want to watch scarey movies I would just say "yeah yeah"..*hehe* Take care. ciao! c",)
I wonder why we like to be scared?
@zamm13 (363)
Yeah. I love watching scary movies. It really makes me afraid of sleeping with the lights on hehehe.
So you would rather sleep with the lights off and not see the scarey thing coming to get you?
@viroop (155)
i like scary movies iam an indian and in my language there are so many scary movies i like and i like scary movies of hollywood at last i like to reveal is " i like to watch and enjoy scary movies"
Well welcome to the scarey lovers movie club
@dpk262006 (56170)
I do not feel like watching scarey movies. They creat a kind of horror and phobia in our minds and does not serve any purpose.
Oh well I guess everyone cant enjoy them, thanks for replying
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I absolutely LOVE horror movies! In fact its my favourite genre actually with psychological thrillers coming in at second place :-D I've been on a horror movie watching kick since Saturday and on Samhain (Halloween) the kids and I will probably have a horror movie marathon :-D
How old are your kids? My son is only 7 and he wants to watch them. The only think remotely scary he watches is scooby doo and once in a while goose bumps
My partner and I are both horror movie fans and some of our favourites are our most watched dvds. There are so many really good scary movies around it is hard to pick a favourite.
Yeah I dont know if I have a favorite one, but the more it scares me the more I like it
I love watching scary movies...