What pets do you have?

@Huying (389)
China
Nowadays,there are various kinds of pets that be raise by people.More and more people keep certain pets as their friends and companions.My daughter has a white little cat,and her grandmother has a black little dog.They often play with them.I want to know what pets do you have?
I got one dog .I think pets are good companion and they can understand our feelings very well.It is very easy to lookafter a dog than a cat.
@Huying (389)
I like pets.They are people's friends and can communicate with people.But I am afraid of pets ill.I am very cautious of keeping pets and protect them not to be affected by some sime diseases which spread through animals of course.There are some risks of keeping pets.All right?
@ssh123 (31104)
For almost a generation, our family has been very fond of keeping cats as pets. In a year, we get 4 to 5 kittens and after several months of its birth, we look out for safe homes for these pets.
@raijin (10373)
Personally, I don't have pets here. What we have here are pets by the whole family, that we always treat the best we could since they also helps us in many ways. We have two dogs, a hamster and a three varieties of birds. I always want to have a large fish, but it seems that they are too delicate so I'm still having hard time to get one. I would also love to have a huge dog and a reptile like an iguana, guess I'll have them all one day when I already have time and enough money to take good care of them all..