What do you think of the attitude of the people

By Bala
@balasri (26554)
thinking that only anything new is good.Movies,songs,books Etc.Goodness is always there in all the time .Is it not so?
@Mirita (2668)
Of course, it doesn't matter how new or old things are but the value they have to us.
@balasri (26554)
The goodness is forever.It has no past present and future.If you are broadminded you have the chance of savoring the best things of life.
@dpk262006 (56170)
Honesty and goodness is always appreciated. I find that people are becoming more selfish and I find few people who give you a helping hand with a selfless motive.
@goodsign (2287)
I think there is nothing wrong with that kind of attitude because it refers to technologies and the end user implementations. And I am not an obscurant person, where try to be an opponent towards any intellectual progress. I will look for which make benefits most. The advantages from it.
@uath13 (8207)
Actually if you include handtools & furniture in the etc then antiques are better. Modern stuff tends to be poorly constructed & disposable while older stuff was made to last for centuries.