Post one thing here that you are suffering and need help with..

One thing that I am suffering right now is that right now ..family is far from me..not so much via distance..but by the heart strands.. I need grace to keep smiling and hoping and loving through it all. Tomorrow may be too late.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi littlefranciscan! I am so sorry and sad to hear of your suffering. I hope and pray that you will soon find the one thread that will link you and your family closer together. As for me, I am suffering because my youngest brother's depression led to misunderstanding between the elders of our family. It got bigger and deeper which made my grandmother so sad and deeply hurt. We once had a big, beautiful and happy family and now it is divided. And yes, tomorrow may be too late for us too. I just hope we will all find peace and forgiveness in our hearts so that the past wounds will be healed soon enough. Take care aand blessings to you, my friend.
The link is surrender to God's Will..In His Will is our peace..when all of us our united to it..we will then be united..Each one though must do this for themselves. Sorry to hear of the suffering you are encountering..Know that I will carry your sorrow to the Heart of Jesus in prayer.
@faith210 (11233)
Tank you so much, I really appreciate it very much. Blessings to you my friend.
I am sorry to hear your case. Family is important, especiall for women. I hope your relationship with your family will improve. Currently I am having a health problem and I hope one day I can be fine.
I put everything in God's hands..doing this has covered my soul with peace.. I decided to focus on the task at hand..the rest I have to leave to God..Thanks for your concern.. I will whisper a prayer for your intentions;)