How many kind of newspapers do you read

In our place there are different kinds of newspapers on sale. But there are at least 5 known newspapers with big circulation. Me I dont have the time to read all the newspapers that we have, besides, it will be very costly on my part. What I do, I sometimes read one newspaper, just read on the headline and read the details of those important news. I also log on the internet and just read on the news. But I prefer reading on the newspaper itself than reading on what is appearing on the internet.
yes i do read newspaper daily in the morning...i read just 1 paper...i lik a paper which has different sections like regional,national,international,business,movies,sports..... the paper i read is "THE HINDU"...tats 1 of the most circulated paper in india..its very informmative an provides unbiased views of everything....
Its your habit and thats good. A good newspaper can compensate to the many publications in the market. Reading it means knowing the news all over. Thanks for the response.
@skyblue (1300)
The news paper "The Hindu" available in west bengal
I do 'read' 2 newspapers. One in my mother tongue and one English paper. I prefer reading it over the internet because you tend to get more updated information. The most read stuff being sports
Yes, I also like reading newspapers rather than browsing in the internet. If you want to re-reas and go back its easy. But internet can be a good substitute. Happy reading. Thanks for the response.
@curious888 (1213)
I prefer reading news on the net than newspapers. Some news here only appears on the net, never seen on newspapers.
Yes, it is true, but there are more important features, storie that can be read in the newspapers. And it is there no need to search. Thanks for the response.
@fatima07 (169)
In our country we have to known newspaper the Manila Bulletin and Philippine Daily Inquirer and I prepare to read the Philippine Daily Inquirer because the informations written are partly about in the philippines and other countries unlike the Manila Bulletin it is mostly particular in Manila's latest news
And you still have the Philippine Star, Manila Times, Manila Standard and other tabloids. I sometimes read those newsapers if I have time but most of the time I dont have the time. Thanks for the response.
@jpso138 (7844)
In our office, we have a supply newspaper every working day. One for the local and one for the national. So I get to read them for free. But during weekends, I only watch tv and don't buy any news to read. Its an additional expense most especially now that the prices of stuff are continually increasing.
Very practical indeed. we also have newspapers in the office but i reall got no time. When I was a librarian before I got to read all the newspapers, books and magazine available, but now no more. Just headlines reading and viewing news on tv and the internet will be fine. Thanks for the response.
I get most of my news from the Internet. It's just easier to read headlines on Yahoo than open an actual paper. Plus you have to cut down trees just to spread the NEWS! Doesn't seem worth it to me. Me too, I just read on the headline and read the details of those important news. I also log on the internet and just read on the news. But I prefer reading on the newspaper itself than reading on what is appearing on the internet
Same idea. Internet is a good source but if only we have the time, we still prefer the newspaper. Thanks for the response.
@skyblue (1300)
I read two news paper every day named-times of india & ananda bazar patrika.Ananda bazar patrika is a bengali news paper and local news paper.I read ananda bazar patrika for my local news.
Nice to hear that. At least you have all the time. Sometimes I read sometimes I dont. I hear the news on tv and open the internet. But even day old newspaper I read also from back to front. Thanks for the response.
@Lifeless (2638)
I have subscribed to 2 types of newspapers, one is the regular one and the other one deals with the economic news.. Though I don't read the economic one evryday, still I find it very useful when I need to know smthing abt stock and shares...
At least you are updated on many things, much more on stocks and business. You really have enough time to read all the news. And still have time mylotting. Thanks for the response.
@ck0098 (89)
I do not subscribe newspaper now because I can read news on net. That's convenient.
Yes its convenient reading thru the internet. It is cheaper I supposed. Thanks for the response.
@sylvia13 (1851)
• Nelson Bay, Australia
We have a subscription to a local newspaper, which I barely read, except on Sundays when I like to read a particular article written by a teacher with a good sense of humour! For world news I usually turn to CNN, but then when I travel I absolutely love to get hold of an International Herald Tribune, as it is in English and I can understand it!
So you are selective. But really we have out own choices. I do read what is available read news thru the internet and yes on tv and radio news. Thanks for ther response and sorry for the late comment.
@sherrir101 (3670)
I read our local newspaper. It is the closest 'printed' newspaper. I also read our town's newsletter. We live in a town of 750 people and they only publish one newsletter each month.
With 750 people and a newsletter, wow, you are one of a kind place. Perhaps there are news coming to your place thru tv and radio. So everyone knows each one in your place. Its nice to live there. Thanks for the response and sorry for the late comment.
there are 3different nowspapers. they are main newsparper here. but it is imposssible to buy all of them. the news on it is more that the tv program . but it is late. when i buy newsparper i read first to know what it is mian here . then i read it slowly after take it.
Sorry to hear about that. Reading one kind will be alright. Whats that mian about or main, sorry I was not able to get. At least you are reading, and reading helps a lot to our reading and writing proficiency. Thanks for the reply and sorry for the late comment.
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
I read three kinds of newspapers but I bought only one of it in the same day. I don't buy all them at once bacause a lot of informations are repeated. I almost neverlook for the news in the internet, I'm not used to. I still prefer a paper as a reading medium.
Very practical indeed. All newspapers gives the same information and news at all. Although there are some specialty for each newspaper which as as reader we know. With the busy days we have now I got no time reading newspapers everyday. I read news on the internet and hear news on tv. Thanks for the response and sorry for the late comment.
@hillock (749)
• Qatar
i read just one newspaper here cause thats the only paper we subscribe. so every morning the paper guy will deliver us. Im always the one who gets up early so i got to read it first. hehehehe..
Nice to hear that. Me, I dont subscribe, I just buy when I like and read some in the library, in school, in the office and in fast food centers. I usually read the news thru the internet and the news on tv. Thanks for the response and sorry for the late comment.
@kuting (887)
i usually check out 3-4 papers when the mood gets me. im not a paper person but there's plenty of newspapers laying around in the office so i get to check them when i got nothing to do. its actually the entertainment section that frequently get my eyes and interest.
Its nice to hear that, at least you are trying to get a glimpse of some of the newspapers. It is good reading newspapers, than hearing it. But maybe it is the past face condition that we are in that makes me less read newspapers. But if I have enough time I see to it that I read most important features of a newspaper. Thanks for the response and sorry for the late comment.
I only read what my grandfather calls "junk paper" on sundays!! we all gather to eat lunch together and me and my mom look to see what stores are having a sale!! It's probably silly but we have a lot of fun!!
@gradyslady (4055)
I read about three different ones, sometimes four. I like looking to see if they all put the same stuff and if one of them left out anything on a story.