How do you learn a foreign language

Germany
I'm a Chinese. You know almost all the Chinese begin to study English when they are over 7,but a mass of them still can only control a few of words including me,so how do you learn a foreign language?
@123Sue (1)
If you can talk to a native English speaker every day, that would help. Try free www.Livemocha.com The lessons and conversations with tutors and native speakers will increase your fluency. I hope that helps!
I'm sorry for puting the response of you in the wrong place but you could see it anyway right?Let's share more idear.
@diillu (5130)
Well, to learn english language is quite easy. The most important thing on learning english is to have the knowledge of vocabulary. A person who is good in vocabulary can learn and speak english more fluently than the others. And the other basic this is that while learning anyother language the best way to learn quickly is interacting. If you want to learn english then we have to speak english as many times as possible with other people.
Some of my friends have earned more than 10 thousands vocabulary including specialized words but the oral English is till the bigest block,so I consider the crucial condition is the atmosphere which is barely constructed around me.PS:Your response is really appreciated.