Do you see your rstar reputation?

Romania
I change my web browser, due to the problem I had with internet explorer and I use now mozilla firefox, but now I do not see my star reputation, and I was wondering if it is because I changed me browser or because they make it disapear ! What is the truth? Could you help me with this?
@goodsign (2287)
You can still enjoy viewing you 'mylot reputation percentage' by highlight that star, copy and paste to other places i.e. your response dialog box or word file. And the word that will be pasted or shown is; This is the real yours, myLot reputation of 94/100. anirc750310 (634) Thanks, anirc750310.
thanks from here. I see it not, thanks anyway!
I meant I see now!
@goodsign (2287)
So now there are two methods of viewing, that members can share here. First from responder no. 1 and mine is next method.
@nancyrowina (3850)
I didn't know that so I learned something here today, I use firefox too and had never seen my rating though I've been told it's high, I'll have a look now. Thanks.
wow, I saw your reputation 100/100.Congrats, I had never seen such big reputation!
I don't know why it's so big I haven't even reached payout in all the time I've been here. I always try to write quality posts and it's obviously quality not quantity that counts with your rating here.
I can see my reputation but it's sad to see that it's gone down from 97 to 95 in a couple of hours :( I guess in your situation it's because of firefox and I can see you've already received advice for seeing your rating so your problem is solved :) Hugs, Roxana
thanks
@stvasile (7317)
I always used Mozilla on myLot and with Mozilla you can see the star and the number inside. I've heard from other users that in Internet Explorer, if you move the mouse on the star you can see some numbers too, like 847/1000. I've never seen such numbers using Mozilla.
@stvasile (7317)
I meant to say 84/100. Sorry.