If someone hurts you...

@lucy67 (819)
China
What will you do if someone hurts you for no reason. Will you revenge that hurt? Will you just keep silent in spite of the hurt? Will you forgive that person if he promises that he won't do it again?
@kara5287 (299)
it kind of goes with that saying "fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" just change it a little "hit me once shame on you,hit me twice shame on me" if it were me the person would have one chance. i could possibly forgive them once. but it would be someones worst mistake to hit me cause i hit back.
@diillu (5128)
Well, if someone hurts me over no reason then I don't forgive or forget until I take revenge on that person even if that person comes and asks forgiveness from me. I think no other person has right to hurt me over no reason and not only me any person has no right to hurt any other person over no reason. I have always been this kind. I can fogive but I can never forget.
@Springlady (3986)
If someone hurts me, I usually let them know it. But I am a forgiving person and choose to forgive rather than seek revenge. That belongs to God. God bless.
@goodsign (2287)
The best remedy is to stay cool and forgive. This is the best weapon to kill that fellow back. Hurt is to gain more potential energy and reserve it for our next kinetic energy. We are not a murderer but a smart killer. Kill their superiority.
I will kick him in the butt... hehe just kidding, it really depends on the situation, if I can be patient, why not? There are many bad people nowadays so try to be good.
There are person who are teasers and hurt another person. For me, if it was not made intentionally, I can forgive him/her. But if after weighing the situation, I found out that he/she has some motives of hurting me, I will personally confront him/her and demand explanation of the doings he/she had done to me.