What's the most weight that you have gained/loss in one week?

@magnet (2089)
I was watching the biggest loser the other day and the same person that loss 10 pounds one week gained about 17 pounds in one week. The most weight that I've ever loss in a week is 5 pounds and the most weight that I've ever gained in a week is about 3 pounds. Right now I don't want to gain or lose weight I just want to stay the same size.
@beyonce03 (2331)
I don't know the most wieght I could have gaine in one week. But 4 years ago, when my ex boyfriend left me, in one week I lost 6lbs and in 4months I lost 16lbs total. But I gained it all back with a little bit more during the year after. The last time I lost pound was lat year. I lost 10lbs in 5month and never gain it back. Right now i'M not thinking about that, since I'M pregnant. But I'm hoping after I gave birth to loose my baby wait and at least 10lbs in the year :)
@magnet (2089)
When I was pregnant with my first baby I went from 115 pounds to 160 after I gave birth within a month I was 130 pounds and stayed there until I got pregnant again with my second baby and went from 130 pounds to 145 pounds within a month I weighed 125 and two years later which is now I still weigh 125 pounds I can't gain more than 125 pounds and I can't lose more than 3 pounds but I'm not trying every week I gain two pounds lose two pounds gain 3 pounds lose 3 pounds but I can't gain more than 125. I guess I could if I ate all day.
@carlaabt (3508)
I would say that probably 2 or 3 pounds is the most I've ever gained in one week. I'm not sure, though. As far as losing weight, I was really sick a few years ago and lost about 35 pounds in three weeks. I couldn't keep anything down, though. I ended up on an IV because I was so sick. Besides that, and of course the birth of my son, I don't think I've lost more than 2 or 3 pounds a week either.