Mentor for making people rich

@scorpio16 (1707)
I was just thinking that we all are hunting for money over Internet without any Mentor. If we would have a mentor or coach, who could guide us to move strictly as per his direction based on his experience of becoming rich through Internet, then lot of us would have been richer also. Can anyone over here accept this challenge or start a school for such thing. If anyone intend to do so, please enroll me in advance. Regards.
I have just the right thing for you, join the program from my website link in my profile as an associate member. I joined 3 weeks ago and my team builder coach is available to me every single day, I have even consulted him as many as 5 times a day and he has helped me reach a pay free position from next month onwards and I have an income. Of course you have to follow the training to succeed, and you will make money Guaranteed. So, join my team, we have an excellent coach, a real team player.
@ssh123 (31100)
I believe in God and rest through cash. YOur suggestion if accepted is onlyg going to make the mentor richer with our contribution - similar like when we pay and become member of a site only to be given some thrash information.
@williamjisir (22903)
It is a cool idea to have someone capable as the mentor of us all and teach us how to become rich working on line. I would also like to enrolled if the online job is within my ability. Thanks scorpio.
...Ever hear of Frank Feather? Or Robert Kiyosaki? Or Casey Combden? Or Jack Proctor? Do you know what Prosumerism is? ...Frank Feather was labled by MacMillian Encyclopedia to be one of the top 100 futurists of our time. He shares this title with people like DiVinci. He is mostly responsible for China having roads, linking the provinces together. He has several books out on prosumerism and futuristic leadership. He is in the same business I am in and he says we will become the next millionaires by 2010. Frank is one of those people I could listen to for hours. He is very interesting and intelligent. I saw him at a seminar and he signed all of his books I have. He even knows where my town is because his wife went to college here. ...Robert Kiyosaki wrote Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cash Flow Quadrant and several other books on building wealth. He said he'd join our business if he hadn't already made them multimillions he has. Our business uses his Cash Flow Quadrant to help explain why you need to move from left side of quadrant to right side. ...Casey Combden and Jack Proctor are the founding diamond excutives of the business I am in. I belong to other organizations and none of them offer the leadership these two do. None of them bring in outside speakers to teach leadership, marketing skill, understanding personalities, investments, personal development and much, much more. ...The last average I heard was that 1100 people join us each month. Curious? Send me a private message with your questions and I'll respond. ...Peace be with you. =(^;^)= Della